Creative Content Manager
Responsible for defining and executing a specific social media and marketing strategy. Duties include cultivating new communities and managing online avenues on the company’s behalf, branded graphic design for web and print promotions, and overall content creation. All which drive sales, maximize brand awareness and establish the honey archetype.
- Develop and execute the visual representation of the brand across digital platforms for all areas of marketing including the retail environment, web/online, and social media, with a strong focus on story telling.
- Design, create, and maintain content for all digital platforms and channels to drive client acquisition, retention and affinity to the honey brand. This is inclusive but not limited to email promotions, blog content, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and in-store branding.
- Utilize the in-house photo studio and DSLR camera to photograph product to showcase across all digital channels
- Create copy that is aligned with honey and a ‘voice’ for the brand ensuring all written assets published reflect the brand personality of the honey archetype.
- Plan and execute the honey campaign calendar. Coordinate and manage seasonal photo shoots in all respects including casting, wardrobe, set location, hair and make-up etc.
- Design, lay out and present bi-annual honey look books in both web and print format.
- Responsible for ongoing creativity and adaptation of changing trends while staying in honey brand parameters to continuously captivate the consumer.
- Conception and design of campaigns and promotional initiatives
- Consistently seek out and manage influencer collaborations that are aligned with the honey brand
- Devise new and interesting ways to interact with like-minded local brands to generate awareness and cross promote content.
Proficiency in Adobe programs, primarily Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign.
- Photoshop – photo editing, enhancement and manipulation
- Lightroom – photograph, edit, organize and publish digital content
- InDesign – creation and lay-out of bi-annual look books, design promotion signage, create blog content and presentations
Other Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Interest and/or experience in fashion and digital communications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of and adept at handling multiple social media tools
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, WordPress, Planoly or similar apps an asset
- Possesses a positive attitude and confidence in one’s ability to achieve success
- Able to work independently when required as well as be a team player
- Degree/diploma in fashion, marketing or relevant field an asset
Want to join the hive? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the subject.