AP Office Clerk
What you do:
- Receive and review vendor invoices and payments for complete accuracy and in accordance with company policies.
- Perform day-to-day general bookkeeping tasks such as recording transactions, managing accounts payable, reconciling bank statements, reviewing cash deposits, and maintaining general ledgers.
- Validate vendor statements and inquiries, investigate discrepancies, and communicate with vendors and internal personnel to obtain proper documentation. General record keeping.
- Acquiring necessary approvals to order to prepare vendor payments
- Perform general administrative duties (filing, scanning, mail, bank runs)
- Assist in maintaining the office environment neat and organized.
- Ad-hoc requests as assigned by management.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years accounting or accounts payable experience
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Quick learner who is detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to identify and resolve problems while gathering and analyzing information.
- Resourceful, be able to work independently.
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) is an asset
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online